Are you in need of a last-minute gift for a doggy friend?
Here’s how to make a fleece tug toy like the ones you see in the store. They’re often used as a reward during training, and just for play.
Scraps of polyester fleece–about 1 yard long by 60″ wide.
- Cut the fleece into three strips so they are 2-4″ wide and 60″ wide.
- Tie the strips together in one strong overhand knot about 4″ from one end.
- Have a helper hold the knotted end.
- Braid the three strips together as tightly as possible.
- Tie all three strips together in one strong overhand knot again.